General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in legitimate interests
- needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Note that has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
The latest news in Long Beach
- Five Refreshing Waterfront Trails In Northern California February 3, 2023, 3:26 PM Posted in Northern California Hiking, Nature February 02, 2023 by Christy Articola If you're looking...
- Long Beach City Council looks to establish fund to offset high residential natural gas costs February 2, 2023, 7:40 AM The Long Beach Utilities Department will create a fund to offset residents struggling to afford soar...
- New Year, New Location, New Possibilities for The Southern California Black Chamber of Commerce Long Beach Area Chapter February 1, 2023, 3:48 PM There's a buzz in the air after the first Southern California Black Chamber of Commerce – Long Beach...
- Check the yardage book: Pebble Beach Golf Links for the 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am on the PGA Tour February 1, 2023, 3:48 PM Pebble Beach Golf Links in California – the main course to be used in the 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro...
- View all news in Long Beach
The last job offers in Long Beach
- Logistics & Warehouse Warehouse Worker - Order Picker Forklift -2nd Shift $20.75/HR Penske Truck Leasing
- Healthcare & Nursing LVN, Care Manager - Long Beach, CA UnitedHealth Group
- Healthcare & Nursing RN Manager Optum Care Delivery Optum CA Long Beach CA UnitedHealth Group
- Accounting & Finance Senior Analyst, Mergers and Acquisitions - Telecommute UnitedHealth Group
- View all jobs in Long Beach